We are a small and agile team and are looking for development engineers to join us in maintaining and developing backend applications.
Your daily ritual is tracking the latest technology?
You have the passion for backend technologies?
You understand how to organize scalable application from base to web service?
Then you are the perfect candidate for us!
Working in Lamaro digital consists of collaborating in a wide variety of areas, ranging from creating interactive and responsive e-books, platforms for digital content to e-learning platforms. Our ideal candidate has a passion for programming, constant learning and solving problems.
Because of the continuous spread of the scope of work, we are looking for another member who will join our team in Osijek or Zagreb!
Your main tasks:
- development of business-technological solutions in digital publishing and digital content management
- application development
- tracking existing guidelines and recommendations for website development and their implementation
- active participation in the definition and implementation of new functionalities, ie improvement of existing ones
- High technical qualifications (FER, FOI, PMF, ETF …)
- Minimum 3 years experience in the same or similar business
- Good knowledge of:
- Java EE technology
- REST API service
- Relational databases and SQL
- Git code system
- Preferably knowledge of:
- The Spring framework
- Maven tools
- Linux knowledge
- some ORM
- Knowledge of the standard software development and maintaining process
- Preferably knowledge of the CI (continuous integration) system
- Active use of English (both oral and written)
What do we offer?
- a friendly working environment in which everyone’s opinion is respected
- work in the team of highly educated and top IT employees
- work on interesting projects through which you will enrich your knowledge and skills
- stimulating income and progress according to the results of the work
- the possibility of permanent training and development
- stimulating and pleasant working atmosphere
For more information please contact and apply through email@example.com!